Writing for us is always open to anyone with interesting and well-researched digital marketing articles. The following is what you may expect.
- It’s our job to examine each submission and let you know if it’s an appropriate match for our readers. We’ll send you an outline as soon as we’ve found an interesting subject.
- Generally, it takes us two weeks to examine and provide comments on an article after the outline has been approved and received.
- Before publishing, we expect writers to make changes to their work in light of our suggestions.
- Articles that do not match our standards will be rejected, and we reserve the right to edit the article if necessary.
- Check out these guidelines before submitting them to us.
- Content that does not match these standards will not be published.
- Guidelines For Submitting Guest Posts
- Use Google Docs to submit articles.
- Between 900 and 1500 words is the ideal length for your article.
- Include a brief synopsis of the content underneath your article’s title
- Include two suitable copyright-free images in the PNG or JPEG formats.
- Make sure your points are supported by screenshots, pictures, and other visuals.
Requirements for Quality
- You must contribute original content that should not be published elsewhere.
- Be helpful, knowledgeable, and sure of yourself.
- Send content that helps people in making well-informed decisions by resolving issues.
- Include actionable takeaways in your submissions, such as templates, step-by-step instructions, and checklists.
- Provide readers with all the information they need to make an informed decision before moving on with any more reading.
- Show, don’t tell, and back up your claims with concrete examples, references, case studies, and other data sources.
- Only use links to trustworthy and authoritative websites.
- Keep your introduction short and start the article as possible.
- Break up the content into sections with section headers to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Always keep your paragraph short and to the point.
- Short, straightforward, and simple statements are best. Passive voice is to be avoided.
Topic We Cover
Insights, resources, tools, channels, and KPIs should focus on your contribution.
- Inbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Designing
- App Development